For successful business operation in the food industry, it is necessary to ensure the appropriate quality and safety of food and to set up respective risk management procedures. For this purpose the internationally recognized standard FSSC 22000 has been developed.
FSSC 22000 is based on and complements the standard ISO 22000 in such a way as to ensure compliance with GFSI requirements (Global Food Safety Initiative). By implementing FSSC 22000 you will ensure greater food safety and quality in the supply chain.
The certification for FSSC 22000 is recommended particularly to food producers and food packaging manufacturers of any size or organizational function that wish to obtain the certificate recognized by GSFI.
Requirements of FSSC 22000
- Implementation of processes to improve food safety
- Improved management systems of the supply chain
- Monitoring, regular reporting and audits
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get a certificate recognized by GSFI
- Enhanced efficiency of the supply chain
- Greater trust of clients and control authorities
- Reduced operational costs
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about the certification for FSSC 22000, do not hesitate to contact us. If you already have a certificate for ISO 22000, we will help you with the extension for FSSC 22000.