The main requirements for design, production and conformity assessment (for legal requirements) of pressure equipment and vessels are covered by Directive 2014/68/EU.
Directive 2014/68/EU applies to construction, production and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies with the maximum permissible pressure above 0.5 bar. Directive requirements have to be followed when placing a product on the EU market, regardless of whether it has been manufactured outside the EU.
Certification for Directive 2014/68/EU is recommended to all companies involved in the production of pressure equipment intended for the EU market, as specified below.
This directive applies for example to the following:
- Pressure vessels
- Safety accessories
- Pressure cookers
- Water tube boilers
Why to certify your products with us
- We are a notified body (NB 2435) to perform certification according to PED
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing in line with the trend to reduce operational costs
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Well-proven safety of your pressure equipment
- Possibility to enter the EU market with pressure products
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
The most requested certification
We can help your get the certification for Directive 2014/68/EU in your organization. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.