To ensure harmonized food safety and quality at the international level, it was necessary to set up specific requirements. These are defined by the internationally recognized standard IFS (International Food Standard).
Requirements of IFS standard are based on good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good hygiene practice (GHP), risk analysis system, setting of critical control points in food production (HACCP) and other legal requirements.
The certification for IFS standard is recommended to all producers of foodstuffs and consumable goods, and also to all companies participating in their supply chain.
Why to certify with us
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Well-proven quality and safety of food, from production to sale
- Improved competitiveness
- Possibility to trade with food chains
- Compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about the certification for IFS standard, please contact us. We will be glad to cater for your individual needs.